The school has a clear policy about what is and what isn’t acceptable uniform to wear in school. Your child is expected to wear the correct uniform every day unless other arrangements have been made. The expected uniform is listed below.
- Sweatshirt or Cardigan – plain navy or navy with school badge (No adverts)
- Navy or grey skirt / pinafore / trousers / tailored shorts (no joggers)
- White blouse / T-shirt / polo shirt, with or without school badge
- Blue/white or red/white gingham dress
- White / Navy socks / Navy tights
- Black Shoes or black trainers (All black)
- Sun Cap
- Red t-shirt (plain coloured)
- Navy shorts
- Black plimsolls or trainers with non-marking soles
- Navy, black or grey hoody, sweatshirt or fleece (plain coloured)
- Black or navy jogging bottoms (plain coloured)
You can buy most of this uniform at 'Headmasters Schoolwear' in New Mills 01663 749526
Alternatively. all items are available at supermarkets.