- Our school will be a happy, welcoming and inclusive place, where everyone is treated equally and expectations are high.
- We will provide a safe, caring and stimulating environment in which every individual is cared for spiritually, morally, intellectually, physically, socially and emotionally.
- We will combine high standards with a broad, balanced and rich curriculum which encourages creativity and inspires a commitment to lifelong learning.
- We will focus our teaching and learning on the needs, abilities and enthusiasms of individual pupils, providing a tailored approach to supporting pupils with additional needs and giving extra support to those pupils that need it most.
- We will work in partnership with parents and stakeholders to place our school at the heart of the community it serves.
- We will build on our strengths and drive our own improvement, setting ambitious targets and recognising that, for the sake of our pupils, we can always do better.